Sunday, May 9, 2010

happy mothers day :)

Mama are the sweetest gift from Gods to us. There is no way we can ever really thank to you for all you does for us nevertheless we must make it a habit to keep reminding ourselves of the various sacrifices you made while raising us.




Nora Abdullah :)

Thank you for all the things you have done for me. I may not understand you on some things but I know that you're only doing what you know is right for me. I thank God for giving you as my mom because there's no other mother who could replace you to me...

happy mothers day.
im not doing anything suprise for u unless giving u a wish & do everything right on ur day.

still remember when Mardhiah told me
"mama puji kau.mama cakap bila hari ibu adik je slalu yg beria2 wish and bg hadiah"
:))

just wanna say
thank god for giving a chance to get back our normal life.
no pain.no hurt.no cry. :)

mama & papa nak kerjakan umrah.hope everything fine there.
we gonna miss u for 2 weeks.
dont worry. we can take care ourselves :))

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY :)

No comments: